… and win better business more often.
Agencies and companies win on average 30% of their pitches. That means, participating in pitches is a large and risky investment against fairly high odds. Even those that have a higher rate of pitching success often find it difficult these days to retain clients long after the win. Indeed, they are skeptical about contractors. They ask themselves: Can they really help us solve our challenges? Do they really want to? Are they here to help us develop our business – or just theirs?
My solution is to
- understand the crucial context of the pitch: grasping the big picture (business relevance + hidden agendas) and genuine client needs
- identify, not lose sight of, the true section criteria
- define, and rigorously follow, pitch strategies on the meta-level
- ignite and maintain motivation
- commit to the client’s success as the guiding principle
In this seminar, we’ll pragmatically learn – through examples and practice – how to recognize true business purpose in pitches. My methods are proven and have helped agencies and companies to increase their pitch conversion rates to up to 70%.